If you have planned to spend your holidays in Dubai, renting a car is the best mode of transport, be aware or find out the hard way. Dubai is a well-planned and beautifully-constructed city with innumerable places to visit. Renting a car to move around the city is the best way to explore this awe-inspiring city.
Though public transport seems to be a convincing option, it is time-consuming and often taxing. Moreover, if you use public transport you may not be able to access all tourist spots of the city. Having a car makes navigating around the city and commuting to places much easier. You can enjoy and appreciate the beautiful scenic avenues as you travel.
Why should you rent a car in Dubai?
There are several reasons for renting a car in Dubai. Some of the important ones to consider are:
- Dubai is a city of dream cars. The well-constructed and intrinsically designed roads are made for cars! Also, the traffic signs are written in English and Arabic to ensure ease of movement and understanding.
- You cannot commute via public transport directly to many of the distant attractions and landmarks in Dubai. However, renting a car at affordable rates makes it an easy and convenient way to move around the city.
- The freedom of driving at your own pace allows you to explore the best places that Dubai has got to offer.
- You can choose from a wide range of cars from economy to luxury. One Click Drive showcases more than 1500 cars from different local car rental companies on its website and mobile app.
- The process of booking a car is hassle-free. You can book a car directly with any of the listed suppliers via phone or WhatsApp, and they will get it delivered to your doorstep.
Things to remember when renting a car in Dubai
- Dubai has a competitive car rental market.. However, you can easily find cheap and affordable cars here. You can check the car options and their availability and pricing on the website or even scroll through the app, if they have one. The best way however is to access them through a car rental marketplace such as One Click Drive. It makes things easier and quicker to explore the car options rather than checking individual rental companies. You can compare the offers and choose the best car for your budget.
- The process of renting a car in the UAE is hassle-free. Determine the period for renting the car, confirm your booking and with it request for pick up or drop off service. The car delivery driver comes with a credit card machine to take the payment. Some car rental companies may also offer online payment options as well.
- The fuel prices in Dubai are reasonable by international prices. So renting a car becomes a cheaper model for traveling in Dubai.
- Define your purpose. If you are planning a short trip around the emirate, make sure that you choose a car to accommodate your needs. Be clear on your purpose of renting, whether it is to explore the city, to go off road, to experience driving a luxury car, etc. Also remember the car must also be able to fit in your luggage. Choose a car that best caters to your needs.
- Make sure that you have all the necessary documents required for renting a car. Carry your passport, proof of driving license, credit card, etc.
Car types to choose from in Dubai
When choosing a car renting service in the UAE, make sure that you know what you are looking for. In simple terms, define your purpose of renting a car. It is the key factor in choosing the right car type. For example, you may need a safe and speedy car for navigating around the city. To go off-road, you may need a Jeep Wrangler and you may need an accommodating car like an economy car for a family trip.
You can align yourself with any of the given categories before choosing a car.
Renting a car in Dubai is extremely easy! If you plan to explore the city and move around at your own pace, you can rent an economy car through a car rental marketplace where several rental companies offer cars at affordable and reasonable prices to suit your budget.
Considering the people you are traveling with, you can choose from different types of economy cars. If you are traveling with your family, you might need a spacious car like Hyundai, Kia Carnival, Kia Sedona.
By spending a small amount on renting a car, you get the comfort of commuting easily and conveniently.
2. Off-road explorers
Generally, tourists visiting Dubai have several plans to have fun. If you are planning some off-road trips, we suggest you rent SUV in Dubai! It is the best way to explore the deserts of Dubai. Remember, it is not easy to drive in the Dubai desert.
3. Car enthusiasts
Many tourists rent a car to fulfill their desire to explore the wide range of luxury, sports, exotic, or other high-end cars. You can choose from a wide range of cars and models like Ferrari, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Range Rover, Lamborghini, etc., and avail heavy discounts and offers on them.
4. Business trip
If you are looking forward to finalizing your business deal, rent a car through One Click Drive. You can avail of several other benefits like chauffeur service, pick and drop service, etc. Book your car at affordable rates and make your trip to Dubai successful.
Crucial aspects to consider before picking up the rented car
- Inspect the car properly on both the interior and the exterior. Check for scratches. The best is to make a video circling around it and share with the company before movin on the road. This will save you from paying extra charges for the damage you haven’t done.
- Make sure that the car insurance is included in the rental fees. Top car rental companies do not charge anything extra for car insurance. As against other car rental marketplaces, One Click Drive has no agent commission charges or booking fees. Everything from the rental amount, standard insurance, and standard mileage is included in the hiring fees.
- Make sure you have a customer service number. You might need one in case of an emergency.
- Read the terms and conditions before signing. If you fail to comply with it, it may result in a penalty or cancellation of your booking.
Key Takeaway: Take a picture or make a video of the car when dropping off the keys after the rental period is over. This will keep you from any potential trouble.