Tom Segura net worth is the most trending topic on the internet. He has spent the last ten years on television, establishing himself as the best comedian. He headlined festivals and events nationwide, performed in over 50 television programs, including chat shows and comedic skits, and is currently working on his podcast.
He has worked with many well-known comedians, such as Tony Tone, Kevin Hart, and others. He is also a regular performer at different festivals and shows. Segura and his wife, fellow comedian Christina Pazsitzky, co host your Mom’s House podcast. He is also writing a book titled I’d Like to play alone, which will be published in 2022.
Who is Tom Segura?
Tom Segura is a well-known person in America. Tom has also appeared in movies and television series in addition to his comedy performances. He has achieved numerous significant career milestones and is quite successful. He gained popularity as a host of the Your Mom’s House podcast.
Early Life and Education
He was born on April 16th, 1979, in Cincinnati. Tom Segura age is approximately 44 years old. His mother belongs to Peruvian, and her name is Rosario Segura, and his father belongs to America, and his name is Thomas Nadeau Segura. Segura has two siblings. Tom segura height is 1.82 m.
He has not disclosed his early schooling. Tom experienced a terrible childhood and teenage years due to the GHB overdose. Tom remained unconscious for a while. He finished his further studies at Lenoir Rhyne University shortly after the incident. After completing his studies, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue a stand-up comedy career.
Tom Segura’s personal life
He is from a multicultural family, and Tom Segura parents are from different countries. Tom was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, but he also lives in Minneapolis, Wisconsin, and Florida. He married fellow comedian Christina Pazsitzky. When Tom was 23 years old, he first met Christina at the Cat Club on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, and she had just turned 26. They eventually got married in 2008.
Tom has two kids, their son’s name is Ellis, and his daughter is Julian. Tom Segura valued family and infused his multicultural background and his own family’s experiences into his comedic work and private life.
Tom Segura started his stand-up comedy career by performing nationwide at various events and locations. He performed comedy at night while working day jobs during these early years. These day jobs included interning, logging, and writing television show transcripts. As Segura’s career grew, he began to appear at important comedy festivals and events. These include the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, the Global Comedy Festival in Vancouver, the Comedy Festival, and the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
Tom Segura began performing stand-up comedy soon after receiving his university degree. He reportedly had various daytime jobs and then did comedy in the evening. In 2010, Segura’s first stand-up special was released, an hour-long stand-up album titled “Thrilled.” In 2012, he released a second hour-long stand-up album, “White Girls With Cornrows.”
Tom Segura’s debut stand-up comedy special for Netflix, “Completely Normal,” was published in 2014. Later, he released three additional Netflix stand-up specials. They consist of Ball Hog (2020), Disgraceful (2018), and Mostly Stories (2016).
Film And Television Career
By playing himself in a “Live at Gotham” episode, Tom Segura made his television debut in 2007. Segura made his acting debut in the 2010 film “Frank Advice,” as Dan Pena. He also contributed to the film’s writing.
Tom Segura made a second appearance on an episode of “Comedy Central Presents” in 2011 as himself. In a 2013 episode of “This Is Not Happening,” he had his following significant television appearance.
Segura played Dan in the 2013 movie “9 Inches” and was the film’s director and co-writer. Other prominent films the comedian has appeared in throughout the years include The People’s Mayor (2016), I Need You To Kill (2017), Instant Family (2018), Countdown (2019), and The Opening Act (2020).
Tom Segura is not only an author but also a podcaster. ‘Your Mom’s House’ is a podcast hosted by Segura and his wife Pazsitzky since 2010.
‘I’d Like To Play Alone, Please,’ a book by Segura, was published in 2022. The book is a compilation of hilarious essays largely drawn from Tom’s cartoons.
Facts about Tom Segura
Stephen Colbert interviewed Segura while he was a Late Show Pod Show guest. On the broadcast, he presented Colbert with a leather jacket.
Tom Segura likes motor vehicles. He owns a collection of stunning automobiles, and one of the highlights is the Chevrolet Camaro GT.
On the comic podcast show 2 Bears 1 Cave, Tom Segura was joined by actor Bert Kreischer.
The real estate industry is something Tom Segura is interested in. He has successfully flipped some homes with his wife, Cristina. They transferred their Woodland Hills home ownership to NFL linebacker Cassius Marsh in 2020. They received $7 million for the Pacific Palisades home they had flipped in 2021.
Tom Segura Real Estate
Tom Segura and his wife Christina have accumulated substantial wealth through their considerable real estate market activity. In 2016 they made a huge investment in a home in the woodland hills. This home was constructed with a hardwood floor, a shallow swimming pool, a gated fence, and traditional furniture. Five bedrooms and a vast living space are other attractions. They put this house on the market in 2020 for $2 million.
Tom Segura Cars Collections
Tom has various car collections like the Lamborghini Aventador and Mercedes-Benz, whose worth in the market is $43,000,00 and $70,150, respectively.
Tom Segura Net Worth
Tom Segura had a $15 million net worth in 2023. His main source of revenue comes from his stand-up comedy performances. Tom Segura podcast, television appearances, and Netflix specials all serve as additional sources of revenue via which he has made his fortune.
He earns $1 million annually from multiple sources such as comedy, acting, podcasting, and touring gigs. He earned approximately $30000 per comedy show and $40k-$200k per week from his podcast.
He also earned approximately $500000 from each Netflix special. Through his Take it Down tour, Tom made approximately $16.7 million.
Below explain Tom Segura past year’s net worth growth:
|Net worth in 2022||$14 million|
|Net worth in 2021||$13 million|
|Net worth in 2020||$12 million|
|Net worth in 2019||$11 million|
|Net worth in 2018||$10 million|
Tom Segurn Social Media Accounts
On Twitter (@tomsegura), Tom Segura has more than 588,800 followers. As a famous social media user, Tom Segura has updated his photos and videos to connect with his followers. On February 21st, 2008, he also started his own YouTube channel. On his channel, he has 156 videos and 554k subscribers.
How much does it cost to book Comedian Tom Segura?
The price for hiring Tom Segura for a performance at a venue changes with the size of the audience and how long the show will last. For well-known comedians like Segura, booking costs typically run from tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Tom Segura Quotes
- “I was about 17 or 18 years old, and Chris Rock ‘s Bring the Pain’ came out, and I was obsessed. You know, it just hit on everything that was going on at that time and was such an in-the-moment special, and he knocked it out of the park.”
- “I don’t want to lose weight to live long or be healthy. I want to be able to make fun of fat people again and know for sure that they’re fatter than me.”
- “people will say, ‘what’s your favorite part of Cincinnati? I’m like, ‘I was nine, man. I liked recess and having snacks. I didn’t go anywhere. I was a kid.”
Lessons from Tom Segura
Since breaking into the comedy industry in 2001, Tom Segura has demonstrated extraordinary tenacity. His comparatively substantial net worth demonstrates that hard work can eventually pay off handsomely.
Segura’s success as a comedian, actor, and podcaster shows that it is possible to succeed in several fields.
Estimated Tom Segura net worth is $15 million. He is a popular actor, comedian, author, and host of podcasts. With his appearance in different TV shows, Segura’s fan base has risen considerably due to his sharp observational humor and uninhibited manner. Tom Segura’s wealth is expected to increase over the next few years due to the numerous projects under development.
Where Does Tom Segura Live?
Tom Segura is a well-known author, comedian, podcast host, and actor. Now he lives in Austin, Texas.
How Much Does Tom Segura Make Per Year?
Tom Segura estimated salary is $1 Million per year.
How Did He Get Popular?
Tom Segura rose to fame through his stand-up comedy specials and television appearances. He first received great fame with his appearance on the Comedy Central program “Live at Gotham” in 2007. He has now created many well-liked stand-up specials for Netflix.
Where are 2 Bears 1 Cave filmed?
Tom Segura’s Los Angeles, California, home is the filming location for 2 Bears, 1 Cave. Tom Segura and fellow comic Bert Kreischer co-host the podcast.
How Much Does Tom Segura Make Per Show?
He earned approximately $30000 per show.
- Ashneer Grover Net Worth & Assets Owned By Him
- Lalit Modi Net Worth & How did He Make His Fortune?
- Ratan Tata Net Worth & Services of Tata Sons
- Salman Khan Net Worth & His Successful Ventures
- Sundar Pichai Net Worth : The CEO Of Google
- Virat Kohli Net Worth & Salary
- Shahrukh Khan Net Worth: The Billionaire Behind ‘King Khan’
- Johnny Depp Net Worth – Rise to Stardom
- R Kelly Net Worth – Exploring R Kelly’s Financial Legacy
- Steve Will Do It Net Worth & Millionaire’s Secrets
- Monica Lewinsky Net Worth & Her Assets
- Tyler Perry Net Worth 2023
- Tom Hanks Net Worth 2023: Wife, Children, Personal Life
- Island Boys Net Worth: Uncovering Island Boys’ Hidden Wealth
- Travis Scott Net Worth: How He Made His Fortune
- Dr Dre Net Worth: The Millionaire Maven
- Rothschild Family Net Worth & Living
- Carryminati Net Worth: Know About the Popular YouTuber
- Khaby Lame Net Worth: How Much is the TikTok Star Worth?
- Vicky Kaushal Net Worth: Career of the Bollywood Star
- Mukesh Ambani Net Worth: Asia’s Richest Person
- Akshay Kumar Net Worth: How the Actor Became a Millionaire
- Jen Psaki Net Worth: White House Press Secretary’s Earnings
- Kapil Sharma Net Worth: From Rags to Riches
- Amber Heard Net Worth – Hollywood’s Controversial Star
- Ken Block Net Worth: Famous Professional Rally Driver
- Josh Flagg Net Worth: Most Trending Topic On the Internet
- Lainey Wilson Net Worth: How She Makes Her Fortune?
- Priscilla Presley Net Worth: How impressively rich is the actress?
- Adin Ross Net Worth: How He Become a Famous Twitch Streamer
- Hasbulla Net Worth: A Famous Social Media Star
- King Von Net Worth: How Rich Was The Rapper From Chicago?