Do you have crooked teeth and they holding you back? Do you avoid attending social events because of misaligned teeth?
Start a new, better life now! At Muswell Hill Smile in North London we can help you correct your crooked teeth fast, painlessly, and invisibly!
Teeth straightening is an experience that can change your life as it can boost your confidence and improve your life quality. Modern orthodontic therapies are less encroaching, more convenient with quite shorter treatment periods.
At our Muswell Hill Smile practice we offer a selection of braces such as
- Invisible aligners – called Invisalign move your crooked teeth into the desired position step by step. The custom-made transparent and removable aligners can be removed for easy eating, flossing and brushing.
- Damon braces – These consist of self-litigating braces using a slide mechanism despite of elastic bands to keep the wires in their place. They are invisible, but still visible.
- Lingual braces – The brackets are fixed inside of the teeth so not immediately visible. These are customizable but can be uncomfortable at times.
- Traditional braces – The most common type of braces, consisting of fixed brackets, wires and elastic bands to move the teeth into a better position. Are easy to see and can be uncomfortable for some.
The majority of our patients opts for Invisalign. Here are some reasons why:
- Because of the clear aligners that are hardly noticeable.
- Invisalign aligners are made of smooth materials and contain no irritating metal wires. They are easily removable for eating, which makes them much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- You can keep your teeth and gums healthy while straightening them with Invisalign as brushing and flossing is still possible.
- Treatment is fast and painless – our orthodontist will use a digital scanner to
check your teeth and the clever Invisalign software plans your orthodontic treatment step by step. You will receive a new aligner every two weeks based on the calculations for your treatment plan to move your teeth in the ideal position. You can take home 3 sets at a time which means fewer adjustments and appointments.
· Invisalign aligners are also available for teens.
Benefits of Teeth Straightening
If you’re still not convinced, then learn more about how straightening your crowded or crooked teeth is not just good for your mental state, but also for your oral health:
- Better oral hygiene – Crooked and crowded teeth enable the build-up of packets which are known for hiding food particles. Perfectly realigned teeth will allow you to reach the hidden particles easily with your toothbrush. This way you prevent plaque accumulation and improve your oral hygiene.
- Improved bite – Chewing will become easier as crooked teeth lead to enamel wear and tear, which causes tooth sensitivity. Realignment from a specialist orthodontist will enable you to have a proper bite again and a better eating experience.
- Prevent infections – straighter teeth will also extend to better care of the gums. Your gums will be cleaner and protected from harmful bacteria that may cause periodontitis.
Make the best of your teeth and start your orthodontic journey here at Muswell Hill Smile London, where we offer effective and pain-free solutions for teeth straightening. Feel free to book an appointment for an initial consultation with our expert Invisalign orthodontists Dr. Amin Amenien or Dr. Fariba Banaie.