A lot of people are using Nootropic supplements for their Stress. It is very common nowadays to use supplements to help decrease stress and to regulate sleep, as one of the common causes of sleep irregularity is stress. There are a lot of supplements that may suit your needs and will fit for your everyday routine.
Nootropics or what we called “Smart Drugs” can help a person perform better in social situations, lowering anxiety and giving you physical and mental energy you need.
Best Nootropics for Stress Decrease
- L-Theanine – is an amino acid, extracted from green and black tea. L-theanine is used for focus improvement, but this effect also comes with relaxation. Because of the previous reason, L-theanine is so liked and popular.
L-theanine despite calmness and concentration may promote attentive wakefulness. The research says that this supplement as positive effects on stress decrease as well as blood pressure maintenance and lowering the heart rate.
- Bacopa Monnieri – is a perennial, creeping herb found in southern and Eastern India, Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, South and North America. Bacopa Monnieri is a herb used in Ayurveda, and is also known as Brahmi, after the creator God of the Hindu pantheon Brahmā.
Bacopa Monnieri reduces cortisol levels, which promotes calmness, prevent stress and anxiety.
- Phenibut – also known as Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid HCL is one of the most famous nootropics on the market. Phenibut has very similar structure to GABA nootropic that is believed to promote calmness and better mood. You should remember to never use Phenibut with sedatives.
Phenibut is also prescribed to treat insomnia, depression, stuttering, irregular heartbeat, and post-traumatic stress disorder. It also calms neural activity, creating a sense of relaxation and reducing anxiety for people who take it.
- L-Tyrosine – is an amino acid found in protein-rich foods. L-Tyrosine is a very important supplement, used for proteins production. This amino acid also stimulates adrenaline, so it is usually used as a pre-workout supplement among athletes.
It is one of the best nootropics for stress. As it increases the level of the neurotransmitter dopamine. When a neurotransmitter is increased, it may help improve memory and performance in stressful situations.
- Noopept – has a similar structure to Piracetam, which improves our brain performance. So, Noopept also has such benefits – memory enhancement, improvement of cognitive performance. This supplement is mostly used to increase focus and mental stability. According to the research, the effect of Noopept appears 15-20 minutes after taking it, so its popularity grew when users noticed such fastly-appearing effect.
It is also known as fast-acting and has powerful mood-improving effects. It is because it is easily absorbed by blood and can travel faster to the brain. This is very useful for people who are experiencing Anxiety and Depression.
Also, Noopept provides protection for brain cells and helps keep the brain healthy. It is also known as cognitive enhancers, helps with memory retention. For more reviews about Nootropic products, Visit Lifehackerguy!” at the end of the article.
NOOTROPICS will help you maintain a happy life, without having to deal with Stress, Anxiety and Depression. But you have to bear in mind that before trying, you may read all of the information about certain nootropic, including the side effects, withdrawal symptoms and dosage. Start from fewer dosages and supervise yourself and your body reaction.
For more information about Nootropic products, visit our online shop – Raw Powders.