SSC CGL is one of the most sought government job exams in India. There is tough competition as lakhs of students takes the exam every year for relatively few vacancies. SSC CGL Cut-Offs are getting higher and higher every year because of the huge number of candidates applying for the same.
The SSC CGL Cut-Off is released on the official website of SSC(Staff Selection Commission). The Cut-Offs are different for different categories. This is the minimum mark that the candidates have to score in order to move to the next phase of the selection process. It varies every year depending on various factors like:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of vacancies
- Number of students who took the exam
- Candidates’ performance in the exam
- Categories like Unreserved, SC, ST, OBS, PwD, EWS, etc.
- Previous Year Cut-Offs
- The selection ratio of each phase of the process
Other than the aforesaid factors, the cut-offs also vary for a few posts like Assistant Audit Officer, Junior Statistical Officer, etc. Candidates are advised to check the previous year cut-offs as well, it will help them devise a preparation strategy.
Follow the below steps to check the Cut-Offs for SSC CGL:
- Open the official website of SSC CGL.
- Go to Results and look for Cut-offs.
- Click on that link.
- A PDF page will open up. You can check the details here.
- Candidates can also save the PDF page for their future reference.
SSC CGL Results
The Staff Selection Commission announces the Results a few weeks after the exams are over. The SSC CGL Results are available on the official website of SSC.
SSC CGL Tier-I Results
- Based on the marks obtained in the Tier-I marks, the candidates are category-wise shortlisted to appear in the next phase of the selection process.
- Marks of all the candidates along with their answer keys are also released by the Commission.
- Candidates can check their marks using their login credentials.
SSC CGL Tier-II Results
- Based on the marks obtained in the Tier-I and Tier-II exams, candidates will be shortlisted for the Tier-III.
- There are separate cut-offs for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer and Assistant Audit Officer.
- Tier-II Results will also be published on the official website of the Commission.
SSC CGL Tier-III Results
- The marks scored in the Tier-III Results will contribute to your final merit.
- Tier-III is going to be a descriptive exam of 100 marks and its results can also be checked on the official website of SSC.
Steps to check the SSC CGL Results:
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Go to the Results tab in the menu on the home page.
- Click on Results and check for SSC CGL.
- The result will be presented to you in a PDF format that you can save as well.