The number of people who experience the different health conditions, like tension, stress, chronic pain, a sleeping disorder, etc appears to have increased inrecent times. The medicines used to treat such issues are, in some cases, costly and challenging tasktofind them. That is the reason why many people search for natural choices like Kratom to manage their health.
However, one of the issues with authentic kratom is that its flavour is excessively strong and bitter, and a few people can’t take it in original form. Thus, we have chosen kratom brownies and cookies recipes that can help you to avoid kratom’s taste.
Kratom Brownies & Cookies Recipes
Using kratom to make sweet nourishments is the ideal approache to avoid the bitter taste of Kratom. Let’s have a look at the recipies:
Kratom Ginger Cookies
Some of the kratom users experience nausea and ginger is one of the best solution for nausea. One of kratom’s symptoms for certain people is queasiness or nausea. While, in this recipe, we have mixed ginger and kratom in an attempt to stop nausea.
- Desired kratom powder
- 260 grams flour
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- One egg
- 150 gr butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- A pinch of salt
- 10 gr brown sugar
- 5 gr baking soda
- Pour the filtered flour, kratom powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, kratom powder, baking soda and a touch of salt in a bowl and mix it thoroughly.
- Take a bowl, beat the egg into it and add it to the mixture.
- Add the fresh heated butter and mix it well.
- Knead the mixture by hand until a proper dough is formed.
- Then, shape the mixture to a ball and wrap it with plastic film. Keepit cool in the firdge for 60 minutes.
- Flour a level surface softly and roll the dough over it until it’s flat (roughly 0.2 inches).
- Cut the dough in different shapes according to your requirement.
- Keep a distance of 2-3 inches between the kratom cookies onto a cookies sheet.
- Bake the cookies in the heated stove for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Cool them and are ready to serve.
Kratom Apple Cookies
A lot of people use apple purée to tackle kratom’s taste. So, we made these kratom apple cookies.
- 200 gr margarine
- 500 gr flour
- 1 tsp active yeast
- Three apples
- 1 vanilla bean
- Four eggs
- Your desired kratom powder dose
- Beat the eggs in a glass bowl add the sugar and inside material of vanilla bean
- Mix the butter and continue blending.
- Add the kratom powder, flour, yeast and mix thoroughly.
- Peel the apples after that cut them into small pieces and them to the mixture.
- Use the spoon to shape the kratom cookies and spot them onto a sheet with some distance between them.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 390°F.
- Cool and serve with yogurt.
Chocolate lovers love brownies. They taste much better if you cook them yourself. The recipe below is ideal for making around 7-8 brownies (based on what size you cut them into).
We do not include a particular amount of kratom as it relies upon when you are going to eat them. If you are going to consume all the brownies at one time, then only use one dosage. If you intend to part them into 3 days, use kratom based on dosage of 3 days.
- 100g granulated sugar
- 150g unsalted butter
- 10 nuts
- Four eggs
- 80g plain flour
- 200g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- First thing is to start the oven andheat it to 175ºC.
- Oli the dish on which you will be making the brownies
- Take a large pot, break the eggs, add the sugar and mix them completely.
- Take a butter and chocolate, melt it separately in the microwave. But don’t burn them!
- Mix the melted butter and chocolate in the oven.
- Add the chocolate slowly and butter to the mixture of eggs and sugar mix it again.
- Mix the required amount of kratom powder and the plain flour.
- Put the nuts into the above mixture.
- Shift the mixture into the pan
- Place the ready mixture into oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Take out the pan and check the brownies with a toothpick in the centre of the brownie, if it’s clean, then brownies are ready.