B2B is Business-to-Business marketing where the end-user of a product or a service is a business and not a customer. B2B companies have different target audiences and need a unique marketing approach.
SEO for B2B businesses is a viable and qualified way to bag new leads. SEO uses your online reputation and your place in the search engines to positively influence customers. SEO helps to promote organic traffic which helps B2B businesses to plan a low-cost and long-term strategy.
SEO helps you improve your rankings and thus helps in selling more products and making direct sales. In B2B SEO the keywords are low-volume, sales funnels are complex and brand image is vital. When implemented correctly SEO can help to increase the value of your content marketing efforts.
SEO techniques for B2B businesses
We are a B2B SEO company and help B2B businesses to implement SEO. The following are the B2B SEO techniques:
- Every effective SEO campaign begins with keyword research. The popular keywords should be identified and the user intent behind each keyword should also be identified. Each keyword should be mapped to the appropriate stage in the buyer’s journey. Keywords should be placed strategically on relevant pages of your website.
- Your website is considered to be more reliable and trustworthy if you have other websites mentioning you. Build links to your website through guest posting, content outreach, directory profiles and more. This will help to build authority and credibility.
- If you are losing customers in the organic search to your competitors then you need to do a competitor gap analysis. This can provide you with useful information.
- Technical SEO affects the performance of your website and includes the construction of your website, images, titles, meta descriptions and more. You should optimise your website so that it can be found in Google search results.
- B2B businesses should include business insights into their content to accelerate the performance of their website. This will allow your target audience to know your expertise and how you stand professionally. Creating high-quality content will help the website to rank higher.
- A landing page is used to convert browsers into buyers by targeting a piece of information or event. Target keywords should be placed strategically on the landing page to speed up rankings. The more landing pages you create under your brand the more it will appear in the search results and increase the leads.
- The stakeholders of the B2B business have the least time to make purchasing decisions. Once someone lands on your website you cannot afford to lose their attention. You should optimise your website for conversion rate to convert the visitor into leads and leads into customers.
- Use multilingual SEO to reach out to your native language speakers. You should implement vernacular strategies so that language is not a hurdle in reaching out to your prospects.
- Mobile traffic is increasing and your buyers are increasingly using mobile devices to make purchases therefore your B2B strategy should capitalise on this. You should be the first one to reach your audience wherever they are.