As the new COVID-19 strain has already knocked on the door, you should be extra careful. It shows that the battle will go long. But, we Indians are also getting rational now and opting for health insurance. It is the best way if you want to be in the pinkest of your health during a pandemic, and your hard-earned money should be in your savings account. So, if you still doubt the importance of health insurance plans, read what all benefits it has for you:
- Cashless Treatment:While salary cut-offs, layoffs, and medical emergencies shimmering in the background due to COVID-19, health policy offers you cashless treatment. You do not need to arrange cash while the company will directly settle your medical bills.
- Wide Range of Coverage:Health insurance policies offer a wide range of coverage for chronic and critical illnesses along with the treatment of the infection. Your room rent, nursing charges, ICU, ventilator charges, surgeries, diagnosis, etc., will be covered.
- COVID Cover:Many companies like Care Insurance, Godigit, Max Bupa, etc. offering health insurance plans with COVID cover. It means that apart from other illnesses, you can also claim coronavirus treatment under the policy.
- Pre and Post Hospitalization Expenses:Pre and post hospitalization cost you thousands of extra rupees. Health insurance plans cover them too. Generally, medical expenses right before 30 days of hospitalization & 60 days after the discharge date are reimbursed under the policy.
- Sum Insured Options:You will find a plethora of health insurance plans with a different range for sum insured. You can pick the sum insured as per your and your family’s healthcare needs especially considering the pandemic situation.
- Minimal Waiting Period:Health insurance plans with COVID care comes with a waiting period only of 15 days (mainly for COVID-19). Trusted brands like Care Insurance offer add-on cover to reduce the waiting period for pre-existing diseases. Check their plan details for more information.
- AYUSH Coverage:If you firmly believe in Ayurveda, you can get the AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha, & Homeopathy) coverage for sustainable recovery under health policy.
- Tax Benefits:Medical insurance comes with two-fold benefits. Of course, it helps you to avail the best healthcare facilities and side by side gives you tax benefits so that you can save more money.
Top Health Insurance Companies Offer Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
These top players in the industry offer you customized health policies as per your, and your family’s healthcare needs amid the corona pandemic.
- Care Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
As a mask is necessary to keep you at bay from the virus, a health insurance policy helps you combat medical emergencies. So, do not allow pandemic to ruin your mental peace. Opt for health insurance plans from trustworthy companies that offer you extensive coverage, even for COVID at an affordable premium. Get them online in a few clicks and stay hale and hearty without corona fear.