When you are trying to send an email through your outlook account, you might face a problem sending it, and that can be due to the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] popping onto your screen. Just like any other email service, outlook can have some problems as well when you are trying to send an email. These errors in different email services mean different things. Emails are an important part of our everyday professional and educational life, so it is important to learn about such errors. Learning about them is important so that when they arise on your computer screen, you won’t be clueless. These errors can mean different things and will have different underlying reasons. These reasons, as a result, will help us to get rid of such errors.
Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is an error that usually pops up on the screen of the sender, and due to this error, the email cannot be sent. This error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurs when there is a problem in the connection between the SMTP servers. This can be happening for several different reasons, and the following are some of the reasons why this error happens.
- Cache and cookies can be the reason behind this or any other similar errors. So, once you clear that up you might be able to resume sending your MS Outlook email without any hindrance.
- When the record settings are not right, this problem will always arise.
- When the instalment of your Microsoft software is not done right.
- An outdated version of Microsoft can also be the reason behind it.
- The main reason is the fact that there is an error in the connection between the SMTP servers on each end.
Knowing all these reasons behind will help you figure out exactly how can you get rid of this error on your MS Outlook.
How can you remove this error?
There are a lot of different ways that you can avoid this error from happening or even can have it removed. Removing this error is not a big deal, and you can have it done by someone else o can do it by yourself too with some help. If you know the proper ways and tricks to remove his error and how to act on those tricks, everything will go smooth in the removal of this error. Following are some of the ways you can get rid of this error.
Changing the server port number
Usually, the fixing methods require some of your time, and that is exactly what a person can’t give in the prime working hours. When you are working on an important project and need to send an email within then, you must try changing the server port number. Following are the steps that you will have to take to remove the server port number.
- Open up your Microsoft outlook first of all.
- Now on the top left corner, the files option will appear, and you need to click on that.
- After opening the files menu, click on the “account” button and that will give you another “account” drop-down menu. Choose the “account settings” from this menu.
- From the account settings, you will have to select the account if you have multiple accounts to change the server port number of one of those accounts.
- Choose the change button for that account.
- A “change” dialogue box will appear on your screen, and that will lead you to the more settings option.
- Now select the advanced setting on the email account settings dialogue box that will appear next on your screen.
- Now in the box that is right next to the STMP server, you can add the new port number and select “ok” after this.
- Now the new port number has been added you need to restart your computer and when your computer starts again, your account will automatically have a changed port number.
Making sure the requisite worker settings are okay
It is important to inspect the worker’s requisite settings while sending an email. For this, you will have to check the seders as well as the email address that the email is being sent to again. A little change in the email settings can help you get rid of that error in no time at all.
- The first thing you need to do is to open up MS Outlook on your computer.
- Now go for the file button that is present on the top left corner of your computer screen.
- Use the button of “requisite-setting” that appears on the fie drop-down menu.
- Now choose the outlook email tab when it comes to your screen.
- Select the email account with which you are having the problems.
- The next step is to choose the record that you want to change the settings for.
- Go to the more settings option now.
- Now an email setting tab will appear, and you need to click on that.
- Next onwards choose the active worker tab on your computer.
- Tick on the checkbox right next to the “my outgoing server needs authentication.”
- Click on the OK to have it done. After this, another confirmation dialogue box will appear, and once you have, it confirmed on that box your work here would be done.
- Once again restart your whole computer and see what happens when you try to send an email now.
Remove duplicate accounts on outlook
Keeping more than one email accounts on the outlook is a common occurrence. The MS outlook allows you to keep more than one email account, and this doesn’t even cause any problem at all. But sometimes this is the reason behind the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. So, what will help you to get rid of this error is getting rid of a duplicate account on your MS Outlook. You may even have to do it only for the time being, and once your email starts to get through easily, you can log in to your duplicate accounts again.
- At first, when you open up your email outlooks, you will see a files button on the top left corner of your computer screen, and you need to click on that for a drop-down menu.
- Choose the accounts settings from that menu to open up the account settings on your computer screen.
- Now selects the email address that you want to remove from your MS Outlook.
- The remove button will be there on your computer screen for that duplicate account.
- A confirmation dialogue box will pop up on your computer screen when you click on that remove button to confirm if you want that email address gone from your MS Outlook.
- Restarting your computer, you can check if the email is being sent now. But if the error is still there, then you need to try other methods and can log right back into your duplicate account.
So, these are some of the ways by which you can fix the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. There are just a few of many different ways that you can use to remove this error, but these methods work the most in fixing that error. Once you have tried all the methods you can, then you can contact the MS service centre that is available there and have the problem checked.