A morning without coffee is like curry without spice- no excitement, just a boring usual day with zero-enthusiasm. Most of the people have their coffees with a burst of sugar and milk which is completely unhealthy. But can it stop you, me or us from having the perfect cup of coffee? Not really. So, what you need to do is find an alternative to loads of sugar and calories and you can enjoy a healthy cup of your favourite drink!
You are a coffee lover but surely not keen to be unfit. Then here is the right solution for you. Look at a couple of healthy coffee recipes mentioned in the article to keep in shape without giving up on coffee!
Tips for Making Quality Coffee:
Coffee is a necessity but it is needless to say that the right quality and taste of coffee matters the most. Whether you’re making a macchiato, a latte, or an Americano, the quality of the beans and other ingredients will determine how satisfying the final product is. Here are some tips to add professional finesse to your daily coffee cup.
- Authentic ingredients add more flavour to your food or beverage. It is ideal to grind your coffee beans by yourself. Take time once in a while to grind them for the freshest flavour.
- It is better to use cream or whole milk to your coffee.
- Any sort of sugar-free syrup should be avoided.
- Try to verify the authenticity of raw coffee by flavour and fragrance.
Interesting and Healthy Coffee Recipes:
Refreshing Chilled vanilla latte:
What can be healthier and tastier than an iced vanilla coffee? It will serve both the purposes of coffee and a refreshing beverage. You will only need basic ingredients available at your home for this taste blast.
- Flavoured syrup
Steps to follow-
- To begin make sure you have a handful of quality ingredients. The better the quality of ingredients, the better the coffee tastes.
- Choose strong freshly brewed coffee which is the best for this recipe.
- Finally, you just need to mix the ingredients and voila! Your delicious iced coffee.
Café Mocha but wondrously with zero carbs:
Mochas have never been the best option for me while choosing a coffee type. They tend to be a bit too sweet under my preferences. But this fast and easy recipe can surely cut off calories and carbs from this sweetened drink.
- A cup of freshly brewed coffee
- Half a cup sugar-free almond chocolate milk
- Low carb sweetener according to your preference.
- All you need to do is add the ingredients to the cup and stir till a consistent texture is visible.
A combination of coffee and smoothie- The light smoothie coffee:
It is an absolute treat to the soul. The immersion of coffee flavour in your tasty smoothie- sounds perfect! This recipe gives a punch of coffee shot in a protein-packed drink. Healthy and delicious!
- A cup of brewed coffee that is chilled
- A sliced banana
- A cup of fat-free Greek yoghurt
- Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Honey to taste
- Ice cubes
Steps to follow-
- Pour the ingredients in the blender.
- Mix and blend until you get the perfect texture.
The vegan coffee- Spiced up pumpkin latte:
You ever tried a vegan latte? It is the right recipe to bring a good change to your taste buds. Doesn’t sound very tasty, does it? But trust me, once you have this spice vegan latte, this might become one of your favourites till date. The coffee is dairy-free which is an absolute advantage when you want to stay healthy.
- A cup of cashew milk
- Finely chopped pumpkin
- Brewed coffee
- Maple syrup to taste
- A tint of pumpkin pie spice
Easy steps to follow-
- Add milk, pumpkin slices, coffee and syrup to the blender.
- Blend the drink till smoothened.
- Add the spice on the drink to give it a unique spicy taste.
For the health freaks and vegans out there, this drink will not just prove to be a healthy one but it will surely an unexpectedly delicious treat to have in the morning or in even in a fatigued afternoon.
Unique and tasty turmeric coffee:
Unique yet yummy coffee recipe to start your day with. It will add a spicy kick to your morning coffee to keep you refreshed and enthusiastic for the whole day!
You will need-
- A cup of almond milk
- ¾ of a tablespoon of instant coffee
- Coconut sugar to add taste
- And obviously, tint of turmeric
- Mix the ingredients in a cup and stir till desired smoothness achieved.
- Take a sip and relax
Turmeric is known to have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it a healthy spice. Adding this to your regular coffee surely has its perks of delivering a healthy drink to you.
All these recipes are the simplest to make and you can achieve the long-awaited unique coffee texture from these recipes. You can use coffee machines to make the task even easier and save your valuable time. You can try out espresso machines for this as well. You can get more information about KitchenVarieties Espresso machine since it is an efficient gadget for coffee making. Try these recipes as soon as you can to get the newer unique taste out of your regular coffee.