In the face of ever-changing technology breakthroughs, staying ahead of healthcare challenges is not a piece of cake. You can strive in the care landscape only by partnering with robust and intuitive healthcare software. It will assist you with all clinical aspects, from operations handling to patient journeys and bill processing to care coordination.
There’s no need to fry your brain over manual treatment processes. Opt for a comprehensive solution loaded with patient-centered tools like a portal, automated intakes, patient summary, e-prescribing and refills etc. An EHR platform will enhance patient outcomes by escalating care coordination and mitigating care gaps for good.
Here’s a list of the top 7 healthcare software best known for enhancing patient care and the financial health of practices.
Cerner is a reliable EMR software that prioritizes research in the healthcare industry. It is jam-packed with cutting-edge technology and sophisticated data solutions. Cerner EMR assists researchers by providing real-time data solutions. It upsurges the revenue generation, putting its enterprise-grade RCM module into action. Furthermore, Cerner provides an enterprise perspective of patient records, which aids in patient diagnosis and improves care results.
- Population health management
- Health information exchange
- Revenue cycle management
- Customer relationship management
- Community care management
- Boosts care coordination
- Offers effective patient record management services
- Automates intake process
- Streamlines workflow
- Steep learning curve
- Requires substantial implementation fee
The pricing structure of Cerner EMR software is not publicly disclosed.
It is an unsurpassed solution that healthcare professionals have used for decades. Because of its no-template interface, Praxis EMR stands out as an outstanding solution for all healthcare practitioners. This user-friendly solution enables practices to excel. Furthermore, Praxis EMR provides users with the flexibility they seek to reach the heights of their abilities.
- Patient monitoring
- Customizable templates
- Clinical documentation
- Interoperability and third-party integrations
- Powerful practice guidelines
- Effortless document management
- Ideal for in-house billing
- Simplifies record management
- Users face usability challenges
- Getting started is time-taking
The starting price of Praxis EMR is not more than $259 per month per user.
Aprima is a versatile EHR that works best for small to medium-sized practices. It executes clinical activities efficiently, optimizes operations, and is built on an ultramodern infrastructure. With its robust patient record management and reporting tools, Aprima EHR contributes to the patient journey. This single database application negates data redundancy. Moreover, it breaks down silos by providing next-generation interoperability services for superior patient care.
● Medical credentialing
● Adaptive learning
● Real-time MACRA dashboard
● Robust insurance and medical billing
● Easy-to-use and navigate
● Enhance care coordination
● Effective bills processing
● Lessons administrative workload
● Not workable for larger organizations
● Lacks advanced specs
Aprima has kept its pricing structure hidden. Inquire about the precise cost details by contacting the sales team.
Epic EMR is unrivaled when it comes to enterprise-level healthcare services. Epic is a dependable and user-friendly EMR software that relieves practitioners of the burden of automating every aspect of clinical workflow. It reduces turnaround time by managing referrals and claims efficiently and also elevates revenue collection. Additionally, Epic EMR fosters next-level interoperability to enhance and optimize care outcomes.
● Patient flow management
● Clinical decision support
● Advanced reporting and analysis
● Digital front door for automated intakes
- Seamless integration
- Mitigate gaps in care
- Customizable interface
- Effortless revenue cycle management
- Steep learning curve
The price details of Epic EHR are not revealed publicly. However, one can request the details by sending a custom quote.
It is a resilient EHR platform with a significant emphasis on medical billing services. There is no better alternative than AdvancedMD if you want to strengthen your finances. Its integrated billing module eliminates the need for data entry and expedites bill processing, payment capturing, etc. Furthermore, AdvancedMD streamlines administrative workflow by automating cumbersome scheduling and intake processes.
- Patient relationship management tools
- Legendary billing and scheduling services
- MACRA consulting
- Mobile apps for check-ins, etc
- Next-level bills processing
- Minimal administrative workload
- Intuitive interface
- Cumbersome user interface
- The patient portal has room for improvement
The software features configured and pre-configured pricing plans followed by encounter-based and monthly subscriptions. The pre-configured price bundles range from $429 to $729 per user.
DrChrono is an industry-recognized software for medical practices. It offers everything from patient charting and scheduling to e-prescribing and lab test ordering. DrChrono was the first platform to build a native EHR app for providers to access data on the go. This intuitive solution harnesses best-in-class medical billing services, keeping the financial health of practices in check. Also, it optimizes practice productivity by automating day-to-day operations.
- Insurance eligibility checks
- Fully-managed billing services
- Free drawing tools
- Patient flags
- Billing profiles and custom billing codes
- HIPAA-compliant patient portal
- Seamlessly integrated patient schedules
- Enhanced mobility
- Lowers labor costs
- Text-to-speech recognition is non-functional
- Outdated interface
DrChrono has four feature-rich plans catering to the needs of all-sized practices. The price details are not only available on request.
Prompt is therapeutic EMR software built to eliminate physician burnout and drive operational efficiency. It enables practices to grow at a fast pace by nurturing happier patients. Prompt EMR optimizes front desk and billing processes to improve the practice’s ROI. Also, it packs a customizable scheduling tool with built-in reminders, thus keeping last-minute cancellations to a minimum.
- Internal communications
- Digital intakes
- Home exercise program
- Eligibility and authorization
- Surveys and online reviews
- Drives profitability and efficiency
- User-friendly and smoothly navigable
- Improves patient experience
- Simplifies patient record management
- Inability to customize patient statements
- Lacks robust reporting services
Prompt EMR has not publicly revealed its pricing details yet. Contact the vendor for further information.
Our guide ends here with the fine details of seven top-performing healthcare systems with reference to optimal care delivery. The importance of these vendors cannot be overstated, as they are pivotal to meaningful patient journeys.
A healthcare platform enhances patient satisfaction, keeps distractions to a minimum, and fosters effective clinical results. It even shapes the revenue streams, scoring handsome returns. You can embrace all these benefits by choosing a productive EHR vendor.
- Make the investment as success awaits you!