Sending emails through different email services is a common part of our life, and MS Outlook is one of the most commonly used email services all over. Outlook has many great benefits, but there are some downsides to this too, and those downsides include the errors like [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. These errors arise when you are trying to send an email, and until you resolve those errors, you are just unable to move forward. When you are, the middle of sending a professional email, then having such an error like [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] arise is such an inconvenience. So, you must know different ways you can get rid of such errors fast. Knowing about these errors and why they occur, including the different methods you can solve these errors, will help you a lot. Even if you don’t memorize it like the back of your hand, these guides will help you in those times too.
What is [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error?
[Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is an error that usually occurs in the installation process of your MS Outlook. This type of error may not appear during the installation process, but when you are sending an email, this error will create a hindrance. This error happens when the MS Outlook clashes with the other software applications present on your computer or any other device also containing MS outlook. This can also conflict with any other email account present on your computer. Since MS Outlook itself provides the option of keeping multiple accounts, the error can occur because of that too. Another thing that is responsible for this error is when the outdated version of your MS Outlook and the PC requirements doesn’t match. So, you should make sure to keep your software updated.
Why does this error occur?
There can be a lot of different reasons why this error occurs while you are trying to send an email.
- When the cache in your computer has not been cleared out.
- When you have multiple email accounts on MS Outlook.
- When you are using an outdated version of MS Outlook.
- When the MS Outlook conflicts with any other new application that has been downloaded.
Different solutions for this error [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
There are different ways you can solve this error. It is important to know all these methods because you never know which one will come in handy in times of need. This type of error has a very low occurrence rate, but still, it is important to learn about this is that any future annoyance while sending an email can be avoided at all. Even if you aren’t able to recall the methods by which you can solve this error, you still will be able to look for solutions, and the moment you set sight on such an error, you will realize what to do next to get rid of this error. These methods may or may not work for you, and if it doesn’t work, then you need to get the help of the MS Outlook service center that is near you or that is available online. Following are some of the methods that can be used to get rid of this error.
Clear out all the reasons behind this error
Since we already know what can be the possible reasons behind these errors, we must know that getting rid of the reasons behind it will automatically solve the problem. Following is what you needed to do then
- as we know that the error can be because of the uncleared caches and cookies, so the first thing you need to do is to clear out any caches and cookies that have been piling up on your computer and mS Outlook. Once you clear them out, you will be very easily able to get rid of this error.
- One of the reasons behind this error was the presence of multiple accounts of the MS outlook. Choose which email account you want to keep and remove the other remaining ones. Even though MS Outlook gives you the option to keep multiple accounts, but it is still not worth all the hassle of solving this error. Even if you have to use some other email, you can use MS outlook on the web browser so that there is no problem.
- Outdates MS Outlook or MS office can be one of the reasons why the error [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] might arise on your computer, so what needs to be done to resolve that error is to download the newest version of MS Office or MS Outlook and install it in your computer, using an outdated version of MS office will not only cause this error with the emails, but there can also be multiple other problems with it.
Fixing these issues will help you a great deal because your error will be gone.
Use a repair tool
Using a repair tool will solve not only this error but a lot of other worries too since a repair tool is not for a specific error, so it will also resolve any other error occurring to your computer or MS outlook. These types of tools will automatically solve the errors without you ever know g and finding out. Use of this tool will not even require any skill too because all you need to do to get this tool going is to download it and install it onto your computer. Once you activate this tool, it will do all of its tasks on its own when you are downloading such tools. You have to be careful, too, because it needs to be from an authorized source. After all, some companies are willing to add spyware, ad-aware, and malware on your computer along with the error solving tool. So, go for the authorized source and the company you for sure know is legit. It is better to find an application that works for Microsoft so that you can have the solution to all the Microsoft-related errors at hand. So, this is how you can get rid of the error [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] without doing much.
Uninstall your MS Outlook
Another solution that works in most cases is to reinstall the MS outlook or the whole office; in such a situation, if anything needs to be updated will also come in the updated form too. This method is also the last resolve when no other method is working, and the error [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is still there. So, after you have uninstalled the whole office or just the outlook, you will have to download a newer version that is also compatible with your computer. You can also create a new account if nothing else is working, and this way, your error will be resolved.
So, these are some of the solutions that will help you resolve errors like [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] on MS outlook. Getting rid of these errors is important if you want to resume sending email from that particular account. If none of these methods are working, you will have to get professional help from any Microsoft service center. So, now you can try out a few of these methods because at least one of them will work for you and will help you to get rid of this error.