People running web-sites have a limited understanding of SEO whereas you just need to get the basics right in order to succeed.
Here are five basic steps to SEO success:
- How to figure out what your customers are searching for
- How to optimize your web pages for your target keywords
- How to make sure your website is accessible to both search engines and humans
- How to get other websites to link to your site, and finally:
- How to start measuring your SEO success
- Learn what your customers are actually searching for:
Without knowing your customer’s needs you can’t optimize your web-site. We just have to use our common sense be it any commodity. For example suppose we are running a hotel, it won’t take a genius to guess that your customers would be searching for things like,
- Hotels in Chicago.
- Place to stay in Chicago.
- Accommodation in Chicago.
Before you do anything else, think about what your customers might be searching for and jot your ideas down in a notepad. You could even ask them directly.
Some points to keep in mind are:
- Figure out the most popular way people search.
- Understand other ways people may be searching for the same thing.
- Delve deeper into the more granular searches your customers are making.
- Find popular and engaging topics.
- Expand your keyword list with SEO tools SEO Group Buy
- Create pages optimized for search:
The next step is to make sure the pages are structured well and satisfy the person behind the search to rank for the keywords you selected. You should be sure that your customers are enjoying the user experience your website provides. Use design and typography that makes it easy to consume the content, and remove any unnecessary elements
Setting up your pages for success in the search engine involves the following:
- Create content that aligns with’ search intent’
- Use short descriptive URL’s.
- Create compelling meta titles and descriptions.
- Use headers and sub-headers to create a logical structure.
3. Make sure your website is accessible to both search-engines and humans:
It’s important to remember here that you are working for two separate customers, your human readers and the bot search engines. Your goal should be to create a positive experience for both humans and bots.
Few tips are:
- Make sure your website loads fast through cheap SEO tools
- Your website should be mobile friendly.
- Install an SSL certificate.
- Create a site-map.
- Internally link between relevant posts and pages.
- Build Backlinks from other websites:
Link building is critical for the success of your SEO strategy, so if you’re prepared to spend resources, our time and money, on producing content, you should also be prepared to commit at least as much time to promoting and generating links to your content and get links from high Authority website like bytebell. As it has been seen that backlinks are one of the factors with a strong influence on Google’s ranking.