Buying new appliances can be a challenging process because it is time consuming and expensive. It may prove to be inconvenient for people who shit houses frequently or those who are looking to upgrade their appliances frequently. Renting appliances on the other hand can be extremely convenient and cost effective. If you rent your appliances, you can furnish your home regularly and switch to the latest products as and when they enter the market. Here is a list of benefits of renting appliances
- Long Term or Short Term: There is a great deal of flexibility involved while appliances. You can rent them for a long period of time or a short period of time. For instance, if you live in a city where you have summers for only a few months in the year, you can get an air conditioner on rent for just a few months. On the other hand, you can get a refrigerator on rent or a TV on rent for the whole year.
- Cost Effective: renting appliances can be cost effective because you do not have to worry about paying a large sum of money at once. You can rent most appliances for under 2000 rupees a month and moreover, you can also save money on delivery costs because most online websites offer free of charge delivery on rented appliances.
- Easy Returns: easy returns are one of the most convenient things about renting appliances. If you do not like the product or if it does not match the description given online, you can always return the product free of cost. If you have to shift, you can simply return the appliance or transfer it to the new location, depending on the website.
- ‘Rent’ to ‘Buy’ option: If you feel like the appliance rented is something that you will need for the long term, or if you get very used to having the rented appliance in your home, you can always switch from the rent option to the buy option. This process is hassle free and also cost effective.
- Convenient to furnish or redecorate: if you are looking to furnish your home or redecorate your home, renting appliances is the way to go, especially if you furnish/redecorate often. Sometimes, when you freshly paint your home, the existing appliances don’t match the wall colour. In this case, you can always return your existing appliances and rent different ones that match with the home décor.
- Easy Upgrades: If you are looking to frequently upgrade your appliances, renting is a great option. It is cost effective and easy because you do not have to buy a new appliance or worry about selling the older one. You can simply return your existing appliance or request for an upgrade on the website for a cost.
Whether you are someone who likes frequent upgrades or a frequent mover, renting appliances is suitable for almost everybody because it offers a hassle free delivery service and also gives you a wide array of choices on the appliances that you want to rent.